- Knee on the floor with the knees.Keep space between two knees.
- Bend forward and place the palms on the floor.
- The fingers should touch and the fingers should point towards the feet.
- Bend to elbows rest the diaphragm on the elbows.
- Stretch the legs straight one by one and keep them together.
- Exhale bear the weight of the body slowly on the wrist and hands and then raise the legs from the floor at the same time.
- Stretch the trunk and keep head forward.
- Keep the whole body parallel to the floor with legs.
- Straight out straight and feet together.
- Try to hold the pose as long as you can and slowly increasing the time to 10 to 15 seconds.
- Do not try to put pressure on the ribs, may be the diaphragm press, breathing will be labored.
- Useful for flatulence, constipation, diabetes, sluggishness of the liver, kidneys and spleen.
- Metabolic process is stimulated, all the digestive organs are massaged and digestion is improved.
- Endocrine system is balanced.
- stimulates elimination of toxins from the blood.
- Removal of skin conditions such as boils.
- All muscles of the body are strengthened.
- The three doshas .i.e vaa, pitt and kaff are balanced.
Weak forearms, weak wrists, weak abdomen, recent surgical operations, high blood pressure, heart disease, ulcer, physical weakness, pregnancy, menstruation, hernia.
Please follow and like us: