Tip of the ring finger touches the tip of the thumb, with the other three fingers stretched out.
• It reduces all physical weaknesses.
• The practice of this mudra removes the fatigue and strengthens the weak or tired organs of the body.
• It helps to increase the weight for weak people.
• The body begins to feel energized from inside.
• It improves the complexion of skin and makes the skin to glow
• A happy mood helps in cheering up and broadening the attitude and focusing the mind.
• Narrow-mindedness and prejudices are significantly reduced by the practice of this mudra.
• It makes the body active by keeping it healthy.
• Make body healthy and stronger..
• Increases vitamins in the body..
• Improve digestion power
• balance height weight of the body
• Dry, cracked, burning, mature skin and Skin-rashes
In general, the effects of a mudra are evident if it is practiced with both the hands for at least about forty-five minutes every day.
If this is not feasible to continue with a mudra for so long at a stretch, it could be practiced in two installments for thirty minutes and fifteen minutes at suitable timings during the day.