”Oh lord, How does one attain wisdom? and how is liberation to be attained?and how is non attachment attained? Tell me this sir.
2. Oh Beloved, If you are seeking liberation, my son, look upon sense objects as poison. Practice tolerance, sincerity, compassion, contentment and truthfulness like nectar.
3.You are neither earth nor air,nor air, nor fire, nor water, nor even either. To attain liberation, Know yourself as the witness, conscious of all these.
4. ”If You can separate yourself from physical body, and rest in consciousness, Then This very moment you will be happy, at peace, and free of bondage.
5. You do not belong to the Brahmins or any other caste, you are not in any of four stages of life (Ashrama), nor are you anything that can be perceived through the senses. You are unattached and formless, the witness of the whole universe. Know this and be happy.
6. Right and wrong, pleasure and pain, exist in mind only. They are not your concern. You neither do nor enjoy. You are free.
7. You are the Solitary Witness of All That Is, forever free. Your only bondage is not seeing This.
8. I am the doer, Thus has the black snake of ego bitten you. I am not the doer, ’ drink this nectar of trust and be happy.
9. A single understanding: “I am the One Awareness,” consumes all suffering in the fire of an instant. Be happy.
10. You are unbounded Awareness— Bliss, Supreme Bliss– in which the universe appears like the mirage of a snake in a rope. Be happy.
11. It is true what they say: “You are what you think.” If you think you are bound you are bound. If you think you are free you are free.
12. The soul is witness, all – pervading, infinite, one, free, inert, neutral, desire-less and peaceful. Only due to illusion it appears worldly.
13. Meditate on this: “I am Awareness alone–Unity itself.” Give up the idea that you are separate, a person, that there is within and without.
14. o son, you have become habitual of thinking- “ I am body” since long. Experience the self and by this sword of knowledge cut the bondage and be happy.
15.You are free, still, self- luminous, stainless. Trying to keep yourself peacefully by meditation is your bondage.
16. You are pure Consciousness— the substance of the universe. The universe exists within you. Don’t be small-minded.
17. You are desire-less, changeless, solid and abode to calmness, unfathomable intelligent. Be peaceful and desire nothing but consciousness.
18.Know that form is unreal and only the formless is permanent. Once you know this, You will not take birth again.
19. Just as a mirror exists both within and without the image reflected, the Supreme Self exists both within and without the body.
20. Just as the same space exists both within and without a jar, the eternal, continuous God exists in all.