Chakra+ asan = wheet + yoga pose when a person does it. his body looks like wheet. That’s why it is called chakraasan.
|1.||Bend the legs at the knees..|
|2.||While inhaling, place the soles near the buttocks.|
|3.||Keep the hands on the ground by the side of the ears, palms pointing towards the shoulders.|
|4.||Breathe out. Raise the body up, resting the hands and feet on the floor.|
|5.||Let the neck bend back, making a curve of the spine.|
|6.||Retain the pose for a while Gently try to come to the original position.|
|7.||After performing Chakrasana, practice the rabbit posture.|
- Chakrasan strengthens the back and abdominal muscles.
- Strengthen the liver, pancreas ad kidney.
- It is very helpful for an avoiding shivering in the hands in old age.
- It tones the organs in the abdomen including the digestive, excretory and reproductive organs.
- Strengthen the chest and lungs.
- Very effective for heart disease.
30 seconds to 3 minutes
Those who suffer from heart troubles, blood pressure and other chronic disease like push in the ears, eye disease should not perform this asana.