This is recommended for overall good health. As the name suggests, this mudra helps optimal flow of the prana (vital energy) in the body. Practicing this mudra energizes and activates every cell of the body.
- Bend ring finger and little finger and touch the tip of thumb with their tips keeping
- The remaining two .i.e. index and middle fingers stretched.
Instant effect of the prana mudra is felt in the form of energetic vibrations in the closed eyes, while keeping one or both the hands in this posture. This mudra deals with harmonic compounding of the jala, prithvi and agni tatvas.
- This mudra enhances vitality and immune system of the body. It invigorates the defense mechanism of the body and thus increases its capacity to fight against dreaded diseases.
- As it is the mudra of life, it improves the power of life.
- It reduces the clamps in blood vessels.
- If we practice it regularly, we will become active.
- Its regular practice is found quite effective in recovery against thyroid problems and several kinds of cancer. More the patient practices it; the greater would be the benefits.
- It improves immunity Improves the power of eyes and reduces eye related diseases.
- It removes the vitamin deficiency and fatigue.
- Remove weakness from the body.
- Removes disturbance of mind and rigidness of feeling.
- improve eye sites.
- Develop concentration power.
- Increases vital energy
- Develop health and blood.
- Strengthen bronchial tube
- Cure vitamin deficiency
- it controls hunger thirst in diabetes and fast as well
- During the insomnia, it should be performed along with Gyan mudra.
- Regenerating the energy which is lost in paralysis.
- Purifies blood blood circulation become good.
- The pain of leg, fatigue removes by this mudra..
Duration:-10 to 20 minutes.
Please follow and like us: